Business Environmental Options
Green-e Energy Certified RECs (Renewable Energy Certificates) can be purchased through mc² as part of your electric supply. These certificates represent energy produced by renewable sources in use today, like wind power. See how you can reduce your carbon footprint with the mc² Green Option Pricing Plan.
mc² Green Option Pricing Plan
Estimated Carbon Reduction*
132,800 pounds of CO² avoided
Removing 12 cars from the road for a year
Removing 8 households of electric usage for a year
*These calculations and assumptions are based on the EPA greenhouse gas equivalencies calculator found at: http://www.epa.gov/cleanenergy/energy-resources/calculator.html
The Green Option Pricing Plan will include:
- A fixed price per kWh beginning on your first meter read date after successful enrollment for the term selected.
- Green-e Energy Certified RECs to cover 100% of your electricity requirements.
- Recognition for helping support clean, sustainable and renewable energy.
- A sticker to display at your place of business.
- A logo to add to your website to show your customers that you help support a clean environment.