Get The Facts
Start Today - Click Here to see if you can save!
Why switch to mc²?
- You may qualify for our Guaranteed Energy Savings Program – a guaranteed savings off applicable utility electricity supply charges each month.
- We can tell you how much you’ll save in less than a minute.
- All qualified customers will be offered savings. If we can’t offer you savings – we’ll tell you.
- You can see exactly what you saved when you get your bill each month.
- No sign-up fees.
- No early termination fees.
- No change to your electricity billing process (you will still receive only one monthly bill from your electric utility).
What does deregulation mean in Illinois?
- You can choose the company that provides your electricity supply service.
- The utility continues to deliver electricity to all customers.
- The utility continues to be responsible for electricity wires, poles, and all emergencies – including outage restoration – regardless of your supplier choice.
- You will continue to receive one bill from the utility, with the mc² electricity supply charges, along with your savings, included.
- The utility must treat all customers equally, regardless of their choice of service provider.
Research your options:
- mc² offers a guaranteed savings off the electricity supply charges as compared to the utility supply charges with our Guaranteed Energy Savings product.
- mc² will tell you if you can save or if the utility supply rate is a better option.
- mc² will tell you the amount you saved each month.
- mc² has no early termination fees – you can choose to return to the utility at any time without penalty.
Make an informed decision:
- mc² is a local Chicago-based company, certified by the Illinois Commerce Commission and ComEd, serving thousands of customers in Illinois.
- mc² has the highest customer service rating as reported by the Illinois Commerce Commission.
- mc²'s offer is unique and will provide the same savings percentage off applicable utility supply charges for the entire contract term—no matter how much those utility charges rise or fall.
See If You Can Save.