Get The Facts
Start Today - Click Here to see if you can save!
Why switch to mc²?
- In less than a minute, mc² provides an annual savings estimate.
- No sign-up fees.
- No early termination fees.
- No switching fees.
- No change to your electricity billing process (you'll still receive only one monthly bill from your electric utility).
What does electricity deregulation mean?
- You can choose the company that provides your electricity supply service.
- The utility continues to deliver electricity to all customers.
- The utility continues to be responsible for electricity wires, poles, and all emergencies – including outage restoration – regardless of your supplier choice.
- You will continue to receive one bill from the utility, with the mc² electricity supply charges.
- The utility must treat all customers equally, regardless of their choice of service provider.
Research your options:
- mc² provides an estimate of your annual savings as compared to the current published utility tariff rate before you enroll.
- mc² has no early termination fees – you can choose to return to the utility at any time without any penalty.
Make an informed decision:
- mc² is certified by the Commissions in Illinois, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- mc² has the highest customer service rating as reported by the Illinois Commerce Commission.
- Over the past five years, mc² has saved its’ customers more than $3 million in aggregated savings as compared to the published utility tariff rates.
See If You Can Save.