Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern the use by anyone or entity of the MC Squared Energy Services, LLC (mc2 ) website.
- mc2 means MC Squared Energy Services, LLC and affiliated entities.
- mc2 may change these Terms and Conditions at any time and reserves the right to modify or discontinue this website at any time without notice.
- THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- mc2 AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE, WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE.
- Although mc2 attempts to maintain the integrity and accuracy of this website, it makes no guarantees of accuracy. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please notify mc2 so that it can be corrected as quickly as possible.
- No right or license is granted, by implication or otherwise, to use any trademark, service mark or logo displayed on this website or any other intellectual property rights of mc2 or any third party.
- Your use of the mc2 site signifies your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use the mc2 site.